Nadine Wildmann, head of Meeple Communications, is a senior level international marketing professional with expertise encompassing project management, website planning and development, social media, branding, marketing and online fundraising campaigns. Meeple Communications works with a team of technical and design professionals.
- Director of Communications, Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
- Marketing Director, The Alliance for Educational Programs in Israel (Nesiya Institute, Alexander Muss High School in Israel, Shorashim, Pardes, Livnot U’Lehibanot and WUJS)
- Director of Corporate Communications, Versaware Technologies
- Head Resource Manager, The Learning Company / SuperStudio
- Director of Marketing Communications, Accent Software
- Public Relations and Fundraising, B’nei Akiva
- Print Traffic Department Manager, Bozell Worldwide
- Senior Print Traffic Manager, Chiat/Day
- Senior Print Traffic Manager, D’Arcy Worldwide
- AMF Voit
- Canon Computers
- Chrysler Imports
- Continental Airlines
- Kawasaki Motors
- Lorimar Television
- McDonald’s College and Interstate Divisions
Nadine has an MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and a BA in Mass Media Communications from UCLA. In addition to web design and marketing, Nadine offers WordPress training and coaching, was a presenter at MEGAComm, and co-sponsored the Jerusalem Twestival.
Matt Mullenweg is the CEO of Automattic, the company behind WordPress.